• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metroid Attack?

Vertiboy

Smash Cadet
A while back, IGN had an article in which they were talking about playing Brawl at E for All. Whoever wrote the article was naming off different attacks and things they saw, and one of them, if my memory is correct, was a Metroid attacking players. I wasn't sure if this was an AT or one of Samus' or ZSS's attacks. I've looked through videos of some of the matches recorded at the event, and I haven't seen that. Either they are making something up, or somone more educated on matters such as this (like here, for instance) can give me more information.

What I originally thought when I heard that it that it would be ZSS's Final Smash. A Metroid comes out and sucks on the opponent a la the hatchling from Super Metroid, do super damage or some crap, then latch onto ZSS, giving her back her Power Suit. If what I've read about ZSS's Final Smash is true, however, then she will just regain her suit and nothing more.

Does anyone know anything about some kind of Metroid attack or AT? Did IGN lie or reveal something that we don't know yet?

Top Bottom