• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metro-ATL Smash Get-Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nana BRuTaL

Smash Rookie
I've been thinking about getting a group of local smashers together, though I am really interested in meeting up with casual smashers who would like to be friends, get together, and play some casual smash. Melee, Brawl, I don't honestly care which, I have misplaced my Melee disc but no big deal. XD

We could have tournaments, too, though I only have one Wii and one TV myself. I'm not sure my house is the best candidate for this all to take place but feel free to discuss with me if you're interested in being a part of a fun local Metro-Atlanta group!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
great idea man

I live in Woodstock, but I'm also at Southern Poly (in Marietta) quite a bit for school.

I'm primarily a melee player but I like playing brawl casually so it's cool.

Nana BRuTaL

Smash Rookie
Perfect, I'm not far from SPSU at all! :D I go up there all the time in fact. Who do you play? And do you know any other players around here?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yo that's awesome. We're actually having a smashfest on thursday around 6 pm, you should definitely go.

Here's a list of some of the players around the area

Marietta
BigLou - best brawler in the state, best luigi in the world. Really good falco and fox in melee.
Dr. Pepper - he uses Falco and he's a noob.
Ovonte - pretty good samus main, we play smash all the time.
Ron - pretty good Falco main. He could be better but he's busy 98% of the time.
DashDanceDan (Dan) - fox main. he's the most technical player in the world.

Woodstock
BBQ (just call me Anthony) - Marth main
Rayku - Sheik player. Beat Wobbles in a tournament set.

Sandy Springs
Tubes - He uses falcon and he does martial arts

Kennesaw
Archaic (Mark) - He uses Peach but he barely plays melee anymore.

Nana BRuTaL

Smash Rookie
Awesome!!! Tomorrow's my birthday so I don't know if I'll make it, but perhaps! Can I get someone's number or something? Any of those people are welcome to text me with more info.
770-241-8484

And for the record, I play Ice Climbers and I'm not that great but I love playing with my all.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
haha crazy. happy bday bro.

my number is 678-763-5331. If you plan to call me tomorrow, do it after 6:15 cuz I'll be taking a test lol.

But add me on AIM

xBBQm8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom