• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meteor smashes

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
In the new brawl trailer, snake has an aerial move that looks like an axe kick. could this be a new meteor smash? What about everyone else?

zombie7775

Smash Lord
It could be a meteor but if it isnt im sure they didnt take out meteors. Its so much fun to do a suicide meteor and your opponents last life just to add insult to injury. :laugh:

REØ

Smash Lord
I'm hoping they removes spikes from the game unless the character really needs it...

zombie7775

Smash Lord
For some reason your posts go out of the allowed space and run on...maybe its my screen. But I had the same problem in the Long Island Thread!
Maybe its just your computer. The laptop at my house does that sometimes.

leviathan_

Smash Journeyman
Try using the other skin.

Back on subject, spikes and meteor smashes are things that make the game fun. I'd say they should be kept (and they probably will).

REØ

Smash Lord
Spikes should be given to only the characters that really need it, like Marths spike should be changed to a metoer smash and they should give Roy a spike to make him better.

STIK

Smash Cadet
I like yoshi's meteor it is in my point of view the best meteor i have seen.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
I am incomplete agreement with anything that has to do with Roy being improved.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
Spikes are the best. Keep them in the game, or else some of the game's fun is taken away.

beebee

Smash Apprentice
I hope the cpu aren't annoying in the game
Everytime a meteor smash on a computer character in melee they seem to always cancel it. Even if the computer character has 250. it sucks. Another flaw is inhuman timing the computer has. I know that you can't avoid it though. One more thing is the a spamming move EVERY CHARACTER IN BRAWL DOES. EVEN LEVEL 9 CPU. That annoys the heck out of me! Especially if its a character like ganondorf. GRR

Top Bottom