• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta's Up-B Priority

Kaotical

Smash Ace
((If the following is old news, plz don't kill me. I didn't see this anywhere on the boards.))

If MK connects with the initial hit of the Shuttle Loop, then it has invincibility but only if you connect with it.

Slow the game down and watch MK do his up-b. Nothing will look different from the norm. However, if you do the move and hit an opponent then MK flashes white for a little bit (invincibility frames, just like when you first grab the ledge). My friend and I tried lots of moves with lots of different characters to try and trade hits w/ MK's up-b, but MK won everytime without receiving any damage.

All in all, MK's up-b priority can't be beat on the initial start-up of the move.

Top Bottom