• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metallica/Apocalyptica Cover Appreciation Thread

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
here's my appreciation cover vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jdlO_ia798

ps if whoever is closing my topics would like to, instead of closing topics not in clear violation of the TOS at will and without notice, take responsibility and step forward to discuss how i am breaking the rules OR refer me to the correct mod to PM that would be cool

since i know at least five high schoolers from florida will tell me "GO FORUM SUPPORT" i helpfully brought with me a piece of swf global rules

Re-posting a post or thread that has recently been closed or deleted, or asking why a post or thread was closed or deleted. These questions should be directed to the room moderators via private message.
it seems its propagation is not widespread enough yet but luckily i am here to spread the word

thanx

Top Bottom