• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknights neutral B?

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
What would you fellow Wario mains suggest I do against Metaknights who spam Neutral B? Since Wario lacks a projectile, I was at a loss. This happened to me in tournament yesterday it was so ****en annoying.

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
You could probably fsmash him and get through because of the super armor frames, but I don't know if MK is invincible or not during the mach tornado. Maybe try hitting it with a bike?

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I wish I knew, I'm pretty sure the bike doesn't work though. I just try to DI out of it.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I tried F smashing it, but it just went right through it. DIing it only got me so far, because they can just use it again, and again. I may be wrong about this, but I think it has more priority than all of Wario's attacks. This just makes the already match up versus Metaknight worse. I'll figure something out.

FrostyFrosty

Smash Rookie
we COULD try to break bike and use tires for projectiles =P why does everyone say we dont have any distance. I always break bike right off so i can spam tires, i usually get off at least 30% on most people if i use both ties right. So you could try that against the tornado, dont remember if it sinks through though... :dizzy:

J.L

Smash Ace
if he spams it. make sure you block it completely. There will be a lag after his neutral b has finished. If you fully block the whole tornado and he lands beside you, then thats a free forward smash or whatever.

Dont try to attack him when he does it. Just block it and predict where he lands if he tries to move away from you when you block. There will be LAG, and you can punish him.

Top Bottom