• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight?

WildEchidna

Smash Cadet
So i have been playing against level 9 CPU's as wario, and I know that cpu's aren't like players but i just want to throw it out there that i'm having trouble with metaknight. I don't know what to really do against him.

His attacks seem to have a lot of priority and even though he doesn't seem to have too many KO moves, whichever i come across happen to be aerials, which are kind of a "Screw you" to wario considering that alot of his awesome moves are aerials.

Any tips or advice?

Fat_K

Smash Cadet
Just sheild grab and quickly fsmash when hes in the middle of one of his moves.
Let him come for you not you go for him. At least thats how I always win beat him.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Watch out for Metaknight players to easily gimp Wario's recovery. Make sure you always have your Wariocycle on hand when needed, and Down throw to F-smash him at low percents.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Downsmash will MURDER Wario. Metaknight is like a tiny wall. In a match I had, I couldn't even touch Metaknight.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Make sure to be more defensive than offensive on Metaknights, they really aren't nearly as hard as good Marths. Focus less on putting the preasure on him, and more on him approaching you and either whiffing or spacing wrong. Upair destroys Metaknight, and agaisnst a good Meta edgegaurding is extremely hard. It is one of the harder matchups but its not too bad if you learn how to play against him.

Top Bottom