• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight Tournament Results

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I saw Phanna doing the same thing in the Zamus section and I liked it, so I figured I would try to do the same thing for MK players.

Any known results for players who entered a tourney using MK as their main, please PM me the results. I would like to keep the replies on this thread limited to discussions of results. Please use the following format:

*Player Name/Handle
*Placing (XX place out of XX entrants)
*a link to the tournament thread, but if this is n/a then use the following:
-Tournament Name
-Tournament Location
-Tournament Date
-Entry Fee & Intended Prize (Ex. how the $$ pot was divided)
-Tournament Format (Ex. Standard Singles, Double-Elim, Teams....)
==========================================================

J0k3r: 2nd of 26 entrants; Spring Smash Invitational in NY; Mar. 10th; $2/player for a plaque
Taso: 1st of 12 entrants; (no name) in Newport, KY; Mar. 18th; $5/player for $50 gift card

==========================================================

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or post on here. I'll respond through PM's so that I won't flood the thread unless questions are related to the results posted.

Thank you all, and hopefully this will help out all of the MK players as well as the community.

J0K3R

Smash Journeyman
J0K3R is the handle
I placed 2nd out of a local school tourney of 26
-Tournament Name: The Spring Smash Invitational
-Tournament Location: i don't really think it matters, NY. Don't want to give out too much where I live
-Tournament Date: March 10th - March 24th
-Entry Fee & Intended Prize: $2 a piece for 3 place plaques
-Tournament Format: 1v1, Double Elimination

More of a casual tourney but oh well...

Lost to Ike, the 1st place player.

No consolation matches were held(if that helps any)

Ahh.... I'd also like to add discrepancies in control scheme. He used tap jump off GC and I used tap jump on GC.

I will stop editing this now, lol.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if Gimpy won a tournament or not, I don't know what he's been to or who he plays. Also, the results I'd like to post up here would be results that aren't "Me and my buddies played and I got first". I know there's a lot of MK players out there entering tournaments, so plz ppl hook me up with some results.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
EternalCrusade
10 out of...waaaay too many I dont even know (but maybe someone here will)
Momocon 2008
Georgia Tech
March 26
10 dollar entry fee, cant remember what the exact splitting of the pot was (probably 60/30/10 or something)
Singles, double elimination, every round 2 out of 3, finals 3 out of 5

D

Deleted member

Tru=
6 tournies gone to for brawl (4-1v1 and 2- teams)
6 tournies won in brawl(20 or more entrants each).
Locations(milford,dover,newark,wilmington).

I also used other characters in the tournies as well tho too.

So whats the ultimate purpose of this thread? sorry ^_^;

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
This was an online tournament but meh

EternalCrusade
1st out of 26
Xeolife.com (they hold a brawl tourney every saturday, I just found out yesterday and this was the first one I entered)
No entree fee, once you start winning enough of these tournies, you get stuff like gift cards and wii points
Singles, double elimination, every round 2 out of 3

Top Bottom