• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metaknight help?

mach5

Smash Journeyman
i played against my friend. who has a really annoying metaknight. and theres no way to get past it with ice climbers. all of metaknights moves comes out so fast and its ridiculous you can't approach from anywhere because metaknight has more priority. any suggestions?

just to let everyone know. i play a pretty good ice climbers with desyncs and everything used into to game play. but i dont know how to approach a metaknight, nor do i know how to land good grabs on it.

DiegoBlanc

Smash Rookie
well yes...
metaknight is quite fast, but try to avoid his atacks (just roll a lot, right and left of him) and then when you see the chance, hit him with an smash attack (i say you should use the down smash, cause that atack covers your right and left area, in case metaknight try to avoid your attack, too)

sorry for the stinky english, i hope that helps

Straylit

Smash Cadet
Meta players commonly like to play an air game. Along with using desynced blizzards make use of Meta hovering shallowly above you by punished him with dashing up csticks.

Top Bottom