• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaGame & Watch - G&W Metagame Discussion =)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
This thread will be the discussion thread for playing Game & Watch in a competitive setting and all of his techs and theory for how to play the character at the highest possible level.

Making this thread because I discovered some things about GW i'd love to share (I'll be making a video about it soon), and when we get some more input from all you guys as well i can church it up and make it all pretty. Discuss!

Last edited:

Rakurai

Smash Ace
I really hope they allow customs for G&W in tourneys, because I feel like the Heavy Trampoline makes him a lot better, despite the weaker recovery.

The shorter jump height gives your opponent less time to react to any aerial follow-ups, does 16% sweetspotted (Which is what they'll be getting hit by if you use it out of shield), and has more then enough power to send people off the stage in the 100% range. It also has invincibility up to the top of its jump, which means it beats out pretty any approaches from above.

Smaggles

Smash Cadet
I feel like this was already being discussed in the two stickied threads.

Top Bottom