• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's U-Air String Combos RETURN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Arconi

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I thought I'd talk about this concerning the recent 1.1.5 patch regarding Meta Knight and his U-Air. We know what has been done to it, but that doesn't necessarily make Meta Knight not as good as he was pre-patch.

I say this because I decided to test his U-Air strings again to see if it'd work with specific weights. Here's a video I made that showed off such. I state this in the description, but I'll say this here, the video quality is poor and the video is flipped, just how my webcam made it, but aside from that, you should be able to see what occurred in that video with the combos that I showed.

Skip to 3:56 to 4:02 for Midweights
Skip to
7:14 to 7:21 for Fast Fallers
Skip to
11:23 to 11:58 and 12:06 to 12:12 for Heavyweights
Skip to
17:25 to 17:33 for Lightweights

I do say in the video as well that the Lightweight combo is heavily less consistent than the other three, and is a bit harder to get with specific percent ranges.

Hope this can show Meta Knight is still a very capable and strong character in the meta, almost as much as he was back in patch 1.1.4.

Last edited:

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
This doesn't work with any amount of SDI. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom