• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's OPness?

Smash_Akuma

Smash Cadet
So, I've been playing Brawl since it first came out. It was my first ever Smash game, followed up by Project M, Smash64, Sm4sh, and then Melee. I know that ever since I've played Smash, Meta Knight is supposed to be really OP. Whether it was his Fair, or his up air, he's always been OP. Why do you think he was made this way?

Personally, seeing Meta Knight was Sakurai's character, Sakurai showed a little bit of bias against our masked Kirby.

BlushFactory

Smash Cadet
So, I've been playing Brawl since it first came out. It was my first ever Smash game, followed up by Project M, Smash64, Sm4sh, and then Melee. I know that ever since I've played Smash, Meta Knight is supposed to be really OP. Whether it was his Fair, or his up air, he's always been OP. Why do you think he was made this way?

Personally, seeing Meta Knight was Sakurai's character, Sakurai showed a little bit of bias against our masked Kirby.

Honestly, I've always felt that when it comes to smash the community picks one char to be the "golden" child and that character no matter what is usually viewed as flawless. I've witnessed many a good Meta players get DESTROYED on Brawl by lower tiers.

Top Bottom