• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight???

Zema

Smash Journeyman
Not sure. He looks like he is fast but does small damage. I think I might use him. Look him up on YouTube and make up your own mind I guess :/.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
well, he can rack up lot o' damage very fast, and surprisingly his up smash is strong.

So if you like fast peoples.
Use this guy.

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
when the game releases, you guys will find out. Just dont pick him up because people confirm him doing x and y and is supposedly the best.

I picked and played metaknight because i was a fan of him in the kirby games and always wanted him in smash. wish came true, played him and i already somewhat am above decent with him.

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
^^
Plus Pit is annoying as hell.
Is MK supposed to be an alternate for Pit and vice versa? They aren't the same characters.

And to the OP, the best way to decide is to play Meta Knight yourself instead of asking people who likes him already if he's any good. Most of the responses you'll get is more likely to be biased, so finding out for yourself will, in my opinion, be a better way to get a clearer sense of what suits you and what doesn't.

Top Bottom