• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight wont show up for my 2.6

xBaHoO

Smash Rookie
I have installed version 2.6 and for some reason meta knight wont show up in the character select screen. When i start up project M is says version 2.6 as well. Anyone have any ideas?

Sartron

Smash Journeyman
Your codeset may not have downloaded properly. Try putting in another fresh copy of the 2.6 RSBE01.gct in wherever your Project M directory is. If not, deleting all old versions of Project M and installing a fresh 2.6 almost always works out all issues.

rebelred

Smash Rookie
Hi,

I had a similar issue, I noticed when project m was loading up it was reading a .gct file from usb-storage. I checked my harddrive and I saw a codes and a private folder on the root. Not sure if I had put them there or the project m installer did. I deleted those so only the sd card had 2.6 files and now it works fine.

Top Bottom