• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Tech: Ledge Cancelled Grab, Ledge Cancelled Footstool

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
It's a shame that this tech only works on characters with good recoveries (with the exception of Diddy).

Honestly I think I've been using this without even knowing. I sorta carried it over from my Falcon since he has some LCG shenanigans of his own.

Good recoveries or not, D-air is guaranteed directly after a footstool. You can probably score a stage spike with the D-air.

Ulevo

Smash Master
It's a shame that this tech only works on characters with good recoveries (with the exception of Diddy).

Honestly I think I've been using this without even knowing. I sorta carried it over from my Falcon since he has some LCG shenanigans of his own.

Good recoveries or not, D-air is guaranteed directly after a footstool. You can probably score a stage spike with the D-air.
I think it's decent on Fox if you can space your down airs well.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
This could be guaranteed death on most of those characters with the exception of Sheik, right?

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Starting to think MK beats the spacies and greninja really solidly. Spacies have a blindspot right in front of them unless they plan on using a laggy aerial. MK can eat up their approaches as well as all of Greninja's.

Top Bottom