• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Nair Ledge Guard Chart:

Ulevo

Smash Master
The back of MKs Nair reliably beats Falcon and Ganons up B. I think.
No it doesn't. I played against a Falcon when my roommate was here on a consistent basis. The issue with it is that you can beat it from the top down, however the horizontal hitbox is huge. Due to the nature of the move and how quickly it rises, you can't reliably predict whether or not he goes for the ledge or to get on top the stage, and when he rises you get hit with the front grab box. Even if you come from the top down, it's difficult. The best you usually get when challenging it from the side is you both trade in that weird way where when someone grabs you but you hit them at the same time, you split apart. Falcon won't incur the normal knock back from the nair, and he'll just Falcon Dive again.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just want to say that I think your projects that you have been working on recently are pretty cool. Thanks for getting all these going.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I just want to say that I think your projects that you have been working on recently are pretty cool. Thanks for getting all these going.
Well, I've exhausted the current list of ideas I have for things worth testing. But I'm also going to postpone them in order to study. Once I feel I can study comfortably and maintain Smash again I'll likely be more active with it.

Top Bottom