• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight is way too much fun.

X6488

Smash Journeyman
Every single move has this great feeling following it. I find myself utilizing every weapon in his arsenal.

I'm at a loss for words. :o Meta Knight, you are fantastic.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I always see myself trying to u-air somebody at low percentage online. I get so much satisfaction when im successful at it. It doesnt happen often, but man when it does i lol so hard. XD

Staco

Smash Champion
not spammy, because you can use every move
look at characters like marth, that is spamm

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I know, it seems like all of Meta knight moves have a great deal of purpose and with the speed advantage over Marth in the air makes him god of aerial combat. Such reason's is why he will most likely be my fourth or higher.

Essix

Smash Cadet
Meta knight is great for a person who loves to press the attack. Someone who loves to go apes**t and attack like a rabid animal from the start of a match. If you opponent cannot breathe, then you are doing a great job with MK. Anyone who plays like that will feel right at home with him.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I always see myself trying to u-air somebody at low percentage online. I get so much satisfaction when im successful at it. It doesnt happen often, but man when it does i lol so hard. XD
I'm shockingly good at it (successfully uair to jumping uair until you run out of jumps, I mean), although I don't know how to do it, and lately when I TRY to do it, I'm about 60% successful. Of course, when I try to do it, I try to end it with the metaknight sex tornado for the kill (I'm not bad at trapping people in it, and when they get hit with the ending of the tornado it has decent knockback, I've killed someone off the top of the screen twice with it, once near the top of the screen at low percentage)

But yea, meta knight is so much fun, he's got good range and all of his attacks are fun to use :)

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Mach Tornado is my favorite special, period. So many uses, and so much damage can be racked up!

I loooooove Meta Knight! He is my favorite Smash character ever. Yeah, pressing the attack button and comboing like a madman is fun, but I also like to mix it up an play a bit more deceptively at times. Using agiltiy to move around, Dimensional Caping all over the place, landing an attack when they don't expect it, and then following into the air for his amazing aerial battling!

Meta Knight is not about spamming. Spamming with Meta Knight doesn't work, you have to use combos. Flow from one move to another, but don't stop the attack! All my friends and kids at my school were convinced MK was a "low-tier" character. I have set out to prove them wrong, and so far I am succeeding (my friends get so disappointed when I get a lot of consecutive wins, sometimes they just disconnect from WiFi XD LOL).

X6488

Smash Journeyman
Meta knight is great for a person who loves to press the attack. Someone who loves to go apes**t and attack like a rabid animal from the start of a match. If you opponent cannot breathe, then you are doing a great job with MK. Anyone who plays like that will feel right at home with him.
Hey... describes me perfectly. :)

Top Bottom