• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight is spanish

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Yea yea, most of you meta knight fans already know it... but you guys just don't want to admit it and want to keep it secret.

It's like J-Lo's butt, she had the best butt... but we couldn't admit it to ourselves so we started making fun of her.

Anyways... who wants MK's real voice in Brawl?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
First off, I wanna say that I love the show and that Meta Knight has the best voice in the english version. Dedede was second best.

Second, I guess they feel that the show didn't do too well in america, so they won't use any of the casts voice (would explain why we don't hear Dedede's voice)

Or they could feel that it isn't...'evil' enough and decided to get a new voice actor that fits his aura.

Personally, I feel it's decent, but I would want the show's voice actor.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Actually, it sounds more South African than Spanish to me. Maybe I get around too much.

And to the OP. Flat butts are the thing!!!

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
I only like snake voice in english... Ike sounds terrible in english, and pit sounds.... well u know how he sounds lol... and mk yea ollenberger he sounds like a mexican darth vader...

Fishin

Smash Rookie
Yeah, he sounds very Hispanic. I get somewhat of a Zorro vibe from his quotes.

Top Bottom