• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Final Smash

Myg0t.

Smash Rookie
Alright i was testing around with metaknight the other day and i did his final smash on lucario but, it wasn't able to kill him and then a special effect comes out everytime u attack like a galaxy cut or something like that comes out. Does any1 know if this increases your damage at all or or is it just for cool special effects?

Jinchuuriki88

Smash Cadet
I beleive so, yeah.
One time I did his FS on 2 of my friends, and failed to catch the 3rd. He stayed behind me, and enjoying the show lol. Then when MK strikes his sword, my friend in the back is sent flying with the rest of the my friends xD.

mr_kennedy44

Smash Journeyman
I beleive so, yeah.
One time I did his FS on 2 of my friends, and failed to catch the 3rd. He stayed behind me, and enjoying the show lol. Then when MK strikes his sword, my friend in the back is sent flying with the rest of the my friends xD.
I've had this happen to me personally. I was online in a "with anyone" match and a MK got the smash ball. I did not get hit by his cape so I though i was in the clear. I decided to start taunting. When the FS finished he had killed both the person who got hit by the cape as well as me.

Myg0t.

Smash Rookie
Do Metaknight final smash on Ice Climbers and it much more noticable when u attack

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Masahiro Sakurai has explained this Final Smash on the dojo ( www.supersmash.com ) and why it hits people who didnt get hit by the cape

And since this the official thread let me warn you that Meta Knights FS has a very long deceptive range it also hit behind him, above him, and below him as well. But in the direction he uses the FS the deceptive range is about as long as another 3 Meta Knights so use it well and trick people..

Blaazer07

Smash Rookie
Anyone under he cape, assuming they didn't dodge it, (yes, including slightly behind MK) takes 40% and get hit with a lot of knockback. If the FS goes off, anyone on the screen takes 18% (i think thats the number) and less but still substantial knockback, but they can just side-step or airdodge (not shield) this hit quite easily.

Top Bottom