• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Easy/ Good ways to use B moves

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
Me and my friend where talking and he says meta knight is a easy Character to use. I can beat him easily with meta and I know meta can be easy but unless you know him you really don't know how to finish well or use his B moves well. Saying this do you guys think that meta is easier to get good at than on most other characters? Also with saying that what are some good thing to do with meta that would take some training and through people off?

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
Learn edge-cancelling the side-b, reverse up-b, edge-hogging and stalling with the teleport.

Pi

Smash Hero
MK has a lot of room for error. His attacks come out so fast that if you miss one you're not left open for very long. And you always have neutral B to fall back on.

He racks up damage pretty well, and he should have no trouble gimping recovery (although this may be 'hard' to get good at), and if all else fails just PS then ^B. Even if you miss it you can recover because it doesn't leave you vulnerable and you can attack out of it.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
being meta knight is easy, he is an amazing character, this being said, a new person to MK can probably do well enough on the stage, but developing an air game,(MK's best game), does take a while, MK also excells greatly in offstage combat, learning to gimp characters also takes time, over the course of a month i went from 2 SD's per game to winning most matches(3stock) so with a little dedication and a little talent MK is quite amazing in the right hands

Roller

Smash Legend
being meta knight is easy, he is an amazing character, this being said, a new person to MK can probably do well enough on the stage, but developing an air game,(MK's best game), does take a while, MK also excells greatly in offstage combat, learning to gimp characters also takes time, over the course of a month i went from 2 SD's per game to winning most matches(3stock) so with a little dedication and a little talent MK is quite amazing in the right hands
Quoted for truthery

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
LQTM (Laugh Quietly To Myself) being MK is easy but easieness just atracts noobs and noobs equal spamming witch I have grown to hate. But props to those who have masterd MK crazy speed you guys are my heros.

Top Bottom