• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Glide Tossing

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
I was playing against a Diddy Kong today, and Diddy pulled out bananas on me. Since I also main Diddy, I knew how to use bananas against Diddy. Anyway, I experimented with glide tossing in the match, and I executed it with Meta Knight, and he went FAR. We were playing on Smashville, and Meta Knight travelled halfway across Smashville with a single glide toss from the edge of the stage. I don't have a replay because the match was too long, but Meta Knight travels very far when glide tossing, and very fast.

This will probably seem pointless to most of you, but it's something to keep in mind.

Shears

Smash Master
thats good to know, especially against zzs as well as diddy. it probably wont make a huge difference as most things dont but it should help as an unexpected surprise to the opponent. but with all these little differences, if you think about it they add up to make a huge difference. ill have to try it out though. yah i second diddy and i have friends who know how to use the bananas against me, so i dont ever use them. for anyone who may pass through this thread; if youre playing diddy and your opponent has diddy experience dont use the bananas theyll just hurt you more than they hurt them.

Top Bottom