• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Messing with Bombs and Boomerang Vid

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I was messing with ways to manipulate bombs using Link's boomerang, and I figured I'd make a video out of it. Mostly, probably useless neat little shenanigans. I made this very very late last night, apologies for the lame title and video quality. Apparently, using an old camera on an old T.V. is a bad idea. Who knew?

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Haha, thanks. I highly doubt any of those are practical in a match though : P

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Very nice! I wish more people did stuff like this :). People wonder how I learned all the crazy bomb tricks I do, and it was just by doing that...playing around with bombs for hours by myself lol. I got some ideas from your videos that you might see in the future ;).

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Very nice! I wish more people did stuff like this :). People wonder how I learned all the crazy bomb tricks I do, and it was just by doing that...playing around with bombs for hours by myself lol. I got some ideas from your videos that you might see in the future ;).
Haha, I'm looking forward to it. If I had known you would find this useful, I would have done some more experimenting. Glad I could help, maybe it can pay you back a little from all the stuff I'm going to learn from watching your vids.

Hmmm, I wonder if there's enough time to grab bomb, throw boomerange (at a downward angle?) offstage, AGT down, than instant toss up throwing the bomb towards the boomerange, and then jump to catch the bomb again to instant toss again... Or maybe throwing multiple bombs up in a way that you can hit more than one with the boommerang. I love little experiments like this.

Top Bottom