• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Messin Around

Umby

Smash Master
It's probably nothing, but I was messing around on FD and fell off the stage. I was underneath the ledge and side B'd out from it, and somehow it pushed out at an angle that allowed me to grab onto the ledge. I can't really figure out what I was doing.

Sonic the EdgEhog

Smash Rookie
That's happened to me once or twice before, I think it's just a mixture of FD having weird wall mechanics and sonic having intense magnet hands.

Or more likely you fell off, side-b'd out and then (accidentally?) tapped up on the control stick? If you JCd your side-b you probably just auto grabbed the stage.

Haven't tested it. Just some thoughts.

Umby

Smash Master
I figured out what I did on the first part- I wall jumped into a Spin Dash. But I still can't figure out how I grabbed the ledge. I couldn't have JC'd because all my jumps were gone.

Top Bottom