• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

meow's gettin a lil obsessed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
anyone else notice meow shutting down way too many threads? :chuckle:

ah, these boards were way better back in the day, when the smash64 forums were unmoderated :psycho:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Actually meow is one of the best mod's i'v seen. I'v seen forums with LOADS of stickies when hes only got the important one. And the ones getting closed are pointless or the questions already been answered.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
there is nothing wrong with what meow is closing. on this first page all he has closed is a topic about sheik advice, and a topic about someone being a gangster. o and of course this when he logs on.

felix45

Smash Lord
Actually meow is one of the best mod's i'v seen. I'v seen forums with LOADS of stickies when hes only got the important one. And the ones getting closed are pointless or the questions already been answered.
QFT

I dont have any problem. not to mention he still lets a ton of stuff go that makes the forum fun, such as tigerbombz **** talking :p

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
I haven't been here long but I like what he's doing. If mods didn't work hard, every post would be one-liners!

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trust me, I could be a lot worse.

Do you want me to give you an infraction every time I see you avoid the censor? Or every time you do a one line post? I only do what's necessary, I want to keep the forums as fun as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom