• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Menu Background Problem?

ToastedPudding

Smash Rookie
I have read/watched several tutorials on changing the menu background, but whenever I go to the menu, the background lookes very strange and warped. I can see that it turned the background model into a weird ball/cylinder. I'm guessing it has something to do with the image size, does anybody know what the proper image size is?

ThunderBird2678

Smash Apprentice
I've had the same problem. Then menu does stretch the texture into a spherical shape so that when you tilt it with a gamecube controller, there are no gaps. I also want to know how to adjust the texture (and/or model) to get a background working properly. Another way is to just use a simple texture that repeats effectivly, but that defies the point of
having your own texture.

:phone:

Top Bottom