• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Brawlers #2, Nov. 13

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Awesome tournament everyone! We had about 45 people in Brawl, and approximately 35 in Melee. Congrats to everyone who came and made this a great event!

Here are the results:

BRAWL

1st Tatsumaki

2nd Jester Kirby

3rd Thrillerman

4th Warpd

5th Talon

6th Baki
7th IHSB

8th Tom

9th
ZZZ
Ambix

JetA
B

13th
LlamaSensei
T. Swearngen
JR
Tetsujin

MELEE

**These are not complete, I need Iori to get back to me on who place what. I only remember the top 3.

1st Iori Everyone!
2nd Ambix

3rd IHaveSpaceBalls

**Videos will be up by tomorrow.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
First post!! Man we had an awesome tourney.I can say good job sir.And look at those mid tier characters placing high.I enjoy this very much.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Fun stuff, I love the Memphis community that has really started cropping up. Hope everyone sticks with it, and maybe starts traveling with us to some out of state tourneys.

Also apparently there's a Power Play tourney this weekend, better see people there.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Fun stuff, I love the Memphis community that has really started cropping up. Hope everyone sticks with it, and maybe starts traveling with us to some out of state tourneys.

Also apparently there's a Power Play tourney this weekend, better see people there.
I might come for the Brawl portion of the Power Play tournament since I will get rocked in Melee, plus I work early on Saturday lol.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062

Dude I didn't even know.You have my number.Text me you fool!! >_< lol. I'm gonna start competing a lot more now that I have more free time.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Any bracket, pool results, payouts? :O
The first three monthlies in Memphis were free to get the smash community here interested and the results were fruitful indeed. The Head directors and team organizers are now making $10 biweeklies starting in two weeks

Top Bottom