• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memorys

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1455]Memorys[/drupal]

Hello every one!
Before the Wii and all the other great systems cameout. Wht was your one favorite game u played from the classical concels.

hm... mine would have to be yello version the first pokomon game ^-^ and for the playstation MegamanX6.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
FirustheHedgehog said:
Don't #5: MaxfireXSA

This guy deserves his own category. If you were around when he was still unbanned, you remember him being a really, really, stupid person. There's a reason. This guy made so many stupid blogs. Read them below.
While posting a blog, think to yourself; "Would Maxfire do this?" If he would, DON'T POST IT. Don't be a Maxfire.

Examples:
Premium Member - UNAVAILABLE
Smash Board Survey - Part 1
Smash Board Survey - Part 2
Smash Board Survey - Part 3
Smash Board Survey - Part 4
Smash Board Survey - Part 5
Smash Board Survey - Part 6
Cyber-bullying in Smash Board
Metaknight should not be banned
MEMBERS READ: Unban Meta Knight

To sum up, use your common sense. If it is not allowed in another forum, don't just dump it in here. If it's spam, don't post it there. If Maxfire would've posted it, don't post it anywhere, ever.
If you need a disclaimer to tell people your post is not spam, it probably is.

Also, don't bump any of the topics I linked to either yelling at the original poster for being stupid or laughing at them or some variation on that.

If you want to post a blog, post a rant, or a complaint, or share some news, or just talk about your life at the moment. Those are the kinds of good things to post.

I hope you found this guide helpful, and I hope the User Blogs can experience some improvement. Thank you for reading this.
It must just be today, I feel like a jerk for doing this, but at the same time, I think this place needs keeping on the right track, and we can't expect Jam to spend his whole life here expressing the wills and laws of the land.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Shining force 2, OoT, Super Mario Bros of course, Mario Kart 64, and erhm Smash 64!

:D

finalark

SNORLAX
M-e-m-o-r-i-e-s. Got it it memorized?

Sorry, had to point it out. Anyway, look at the "dos and don'ts of blogging" or whatever it's called by Firusthehedgehog before posting in the user blogs section.

And welcome to SWF.

Top Bottom