• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memorable Plot Moments

Skywalker

Space Jump
I searched and found nothing. So, which moments in a game's plot tugged at your emotions or surprised you?

For me:

Knights of the Old Republic:
Fall of Bastila Shan (Dark side)
When I managed to reach the top of the
Unknown Temple
, I finally found
Bastila
, whom seeped with
dark power
. After
fighting with her
, I allowed
her to become my Sith Apprentice
. I did not realize that
half of my companions would rebel and fight me
, forcing me to kill them.

I had grown attached
to my "friends" like Mission and Juhani, and then they died because I had supported the Sith.
Powerful.

Final Fantasy VII: Just guess

Halo 2:
The Flood
I guess it freaked me out when I saw allies be consumed by freakish parasites, and then I easily ripped their limbs apart with an energy. Urg

Please use spoiler tag.

kirbyspeople

Smash Cadet
Earthbound 1:
when you discover that you can actually go back to your bodies after becoming robots was such a relief as i wanted to buy lots of stuff and that thing with the player praying as well was so cheesy, i cringed. it doesn't look good at all especially if u did a silly name.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Final Fantasy VII:
-I don't think I even need to say what the biggest tear-jerking point was.
-The scene where
Cloud is searching for his true self as he goes through his memories, I just love the revelation that it was Zack who did all the stuff in Nibelheim, not Cloud. Shocking moment.
-And also
when you're gearing up for the final meet against Sephiroth at the Northern Crater and Cloud gives that speech that gets me revved up to kick some villain ***.
-Cloud's quote "Let's mosey!" I mean, lol, its a classic

Final Fantasy X:
-As you're about to fight
Yunalesca, Auron gives a stirring little speech about choices, love it and much like Cloud definitely got me in the mindset to kick some villain ***.
-Definitely
when Yuna is sending Auron... why? Because Auron was my favourite character in the game!! **** him for being an unsent lol.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes:
-When Samus finds
the GF ship and there's that little computer console, she watches the soldiers get picked off by the Ing and once again realises she's isolated on a planet. And there's that moment when she's looking at one of the GF soldier's who died at the console. Just interesting to see it, I thought.

Will edit if I think of anymore.

Top Bottom