• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meme Mayhem (Unofficial Discussion thread)

BruceTubetheScratcher

Smash Rookie
So remember that April Fools joke that Know Your Meme did this year? Well last night I decided to come up with ideas for a real one.

MEMES

NEVER

DIE!

Roster concept by yours truly (Diverts from the official roster from the trailer but who asked)
  1. Pepe (Could be like Mario)
  2. Doge (Maybe could use the small, weak Doge in the meme for a move, like punting him for neutral special)
  3. Lo-Fi Girl (Zoner since I'm 99% sure she's a pacifist)
  4. Gigachad (Footsies, but has a usable recovery and is REALLY heavy, so not like Little Mac)
  5. Trollface (Step 1: Add rage meter mechanic. Step 2: When it's full... Step 3: A̸̭̣̘̾̓l̶̡̼͓̾̇̎̔ļ̶̪̤̺̀̌ ̴̤̒ẖ̵̐e̵̱̽̈́ľ̸̟̏̾l̶̤̈ ̴̢̲̃̔b̶̢̑͛̄r̵̨͔̬̹̒̃́̏e̸̡̦̻̬̾͑̒a̷͍͐̃͊ͅk̸̢̈s̶̜̦̬͘ ̵͖̾͑l̶͚͎̳̫̍͊̕o̸̪̒o̸͉̍̓͐s̴͍̙̭̉̎̃͊e̵̥͔̎͐̎͋ April 31st, 2024: The Meme Mayhem Incident)
  6. Sanic (For his neutral special, he wields a gun. (He does a 360 Noscope) and for the Ultra Meme Move (Final Smash), he could transform into Super Sanic and fly around while a bunch of stuff appears like in the montages.)
  7. Cereal Guy (Forward Charge has him spit out his cereal, and Neutral Special has him throw his cereal bowl.)
  8. Weegee (Maybe could use a combo of the old and new Weegee movesets in Crusade)
  9. Camera Man (Could use the Skibidi Camera thing from episode 16 somewhere)
  10. Caine (Really wacky moveset and very floaty)
  11. Rick Astley (IDK)
  12. Any ideas from you guys.
Unlockable ideas
  1. Tay Zonday (I move away from the mic to breathe in, unlockable by winning once on each starting stage)
  2. Trash Binz (What you said is factually wrong, unlockable by getting rekt (getting rung out) 50 times, also we're only calling the meme (fighter) Trash Binz because we don't know the names, just the band)
  3. Gwimbly (Use his moveset from Brawl, unlockable by getting 3 KOs in Cruel Memes mode, a submode of Multi Memes, which is like Hoard Smash)
  4. BonziBUDDY (Could reference KinitoPET because he was based on him, unlockable by winning 10 times on Blissful)
  5. Spooder Man (Unlockable by winning 15 times on either 7 11 or MLG Studio as Sanic)
  6. UTTP Officer (Could have a combo of Police stuff and swinging/hurting characters like Riggy and SMG4, unlockable by getting rekt 10 times as both Camera Man and Caine on separate occasions each, if you want to speed it up teammates and SDs also work, same with Trash Binz)
Stages:
  1. Blissful (Music: Memes Never Die, an original song for the game)
  2. Vaporwave (Music: Take on Me)
  3. Joker Stairs (Music: Cream - White Room)
  4. Backrooms (Music: Thalassophobia from OMORI)
  5. Ohio (Music: Only in Ohio by CG5)
  6. 7 11 (Music: Too Fest v2 Instrumental from Vs. Sonic.exe)
  7. MLG Studio (Music: Bangarang)
  8. Digital Circus (Music: The Amazing Digital Circus theme song)
  9. Boxing Ring (This stage was in the trailer, unlockable by winning 20 matches, music is the trailer music)
  10. Peter's House (Unlockable by unlocking every other unlockable, music is the instrumental of the Family Guy theme song)
If you have any ideas let me know.
3rd Latest edits: Changed Lo-Fi Girl's playstyle, added 2 more unlockables, changed some terms, added unlock methods for the characters, and added more info.
2nd Latest edit: Fixed a grammar error.
Latest edits: Renamed Silly Stairs and changed it's music to fit the source material more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom