• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MeleeTourney- For all the poeple that still love melee (Near indianapolis)

voorhese

Smash Master
Anyone wanna help find or host a melee tourney, im thinking about it, but im 15, and i dont have my own house, maybe able to hold in the garage, but i dont think so, post or PM me if ur intereseted, if no tourney, we could just meet and do friendlys =)

voorhese

Smash Master
from now to july 26th, and after august 3rd. Not anytime between those dates, counting them, we talked to the people that own the place that will hold it, im in charge =), but there holding it, they said there going on vacation then, starting july 26, and coming back august -3rd, so any time b4 the 26th or after 3rd is fine, but i want more people to ask so i know its not going to be a flop, we got like 20 people here in the hometown, but they said they would liek it to be on a weekend, but anyday works, but they prefer it, so i have to check and pick a day where monticellos best are not working lol, but try to get some friends involed plz, and u can post this to anyone in indiana u think might want to go, there may be a 5$ entry fee tho to play, and a 3$ to watch, but idk yet, just talked face to face today, so i am not sure yet, and i need to get all the rules and stuff from the mlg rulelist, im gonna run it they same as it, and we prolly will do a doubles and singles, but since brawl isnt as competative, we dont really play it as much, were mostly melee, but we will have it set up to make u guys happy that like brawl better, but most compitition is in melee =)

japn

Smash Cadet
hey this is one of the dudes that is helpin in the tournament, its not in indy, its by lafayette, in monticello, where the taco shoppe 2 used to be. this original post was made when jason_voorhese329 was in indianapolis.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Yeah, you guys need to check out the regional zones because there are many tournaments listed for the Midwest, including Super Smash Battle Opera (or SSBO), which is hosted by me and CunningKitsune in West Lafayette, IN

Also, SSBO is STRICTLY melee, so you guys should be happy.

Thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160251

Also, the melee compilation with clips from random friendlies and from tournament matches.

Youtube Link for Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hnri0V73ws

We are having a tournament this weekend, so check out the front page for details.

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
yeah it really depends on When. Let us know, we have a few guys who are willing to travel from the cincinnati area. We are willing to come but have busy schedules coming up and need to know when and whether it is going to be an actual tournament or not.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
So far it seems okay, but I need to know a 4 sure date so I can talk to my Dad about it to see if he agrees

Falln07

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm game if you guys are throwing a tourney I'll bring the 5 or 6 other people I play with hell we could set up a entry fee if we had to I just wanna get some more tourney play in.

voorhese

Smash Master
well its all melee, so only 2 or your mains will work according to ur sig lol, theres one in lafayette this sunday look at the link from kso on this thread

Top Bottom