• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Veteran in Newnan, GA... SOMEONE PLAY ME

Beat

Smash Ace
Hey there.

I'm Beat, formerly of Philly, and for the next month and a half (probably) I'm gonna be in GA. I was wondering if anyone near Newnan would wanna drive over and play me sometime after the 26th.

I've never been exceptional, but I hold my own. I main Samus but I've been trying to transition to Marth because, let's face it, he's really good.

Hit me up through Smashboards or, preferably, my cell.

Edit: I'd travel more but transportation's limited... Yeah.

Edit 2: I'm willing to play Brawl, too. I was formerly state ranked in PA. However, I don't have a Wii in GA, you'd have to bring yours. KTHX.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey there.

I'm Beat, formerly of Philly, and for the next month and a half (probably) I'm gonna be in GA. I was wondering if anyone near Newnan would wanna drive over and play me sometime after the 26th.

I've never been exceptional, but I hold my own. I main Samus but I've been trying to transition to Marth because, let's face it, he's really good.

Hit me up through Smashboards or, preferably, my cell.

Edit: I'd travel more but transportation's limited... Yeah.

Edit 2: I'm willing to play Brawl, too. I was formerly state ranked in PA. However, I don't have a Wii in GA, you'd have to bring yours. KTHX.

Nice sig XD
Columbus is like an 1hr and 15 away from Newnan if u can make the drive.

Top Bottom