• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Melee Tournament

Melee Tournament
Posted by Bananzeo
Gameswap
Saturday, June 4, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 4, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bananzeo

Smash Rookie
  • The event is Melee and singles only that starts at 1 o clock. The cap for entries is 72 people. The fee is $7 ($2 for venue and $5 that goes into the pot). Snacks will be sold, but not meals. There is also a restriction on 12 packs and 2 liters. Also there are 11 CRTs and I have one gamecube so it would be great if you guys brought your own copies of the game and if you want to bring CRTs that would help a lot as well as your own consoles. This is the first tourney have held and it would be great if you guys could help. I don't have streaming equipment so if you would like to stream this event I'd need somebody to bring equipment and operate it since I've also never streamed before. And please don't bring alcohol. And Pay in cash.

DKJ_Zaq

Smash Rookie
How will the tournament format go? Pools then bracket? Also, do you still need people to bring gamecubes?

T^2

Smash Cadet
I want to come, I'll see what I can do to show up

Top Bottom