• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Melee tournament in Downers Grove Illinois

Melee tournament in Downers Grove Illinois
Posted by Bearknight422
Downers Grove Public Library
Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bearknight422

Smash Rookie
Hi, my name is Aaron Conway and I will be hosting a melee tournament this Saturday November 21st at the Downers Grove public library at 1050 Curtiss St, Downers Grove, IL 60515 and I would really appreciate it if people would show up so that we can run a decent tournament. If you plan on coming could you please bring a setup for melee it is not required but would be greatly appreciated as the more setups we have the faster and smoother the tournament can go. Sign ups will be from 11:00am - 11:45am and we plan to tart the tournament around 12:00pm. There is no guaranteed entry fee price yet but it will most likely be $5 or less so please bring at least $5 with you to the tournament in order to avoid anyone not being able to play. Sorry for any inconvenience with the information, for anyone who plans on attending, I'm still trying to figure things out with the library. Thank you in advance and this will be the first tournament I am hosting so any help from someone who has hosted before would be greatly appreciated and I hope to see you all there.

If you would like to Rsvp or if you have any questions please email me at Bearknight4221@gmail.com
P.S. if you plan on Rsvp then please email me the names of you and anyone else who's coming with you and make sure to check-in by 11:45 so that I can put your name on the bracket

Top Bottom