• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee tips

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
I don't know anybody who plays melee, and my area is dead in terms of melee. how can I practice? Also Marth tips plz( or Zelda/Shiek I'm decent with all of them I think

Last edited:

DV8R001

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1435-4406-8453
Have you considered netplay? Also you can find tournaments here on Smashboards, also Facebook groups corresponding to your area. Also, consider using the 20XX hackpack, and definitely watch tons of videos and read tons of information on your characters and the wonderful game that is Melee.

xXadevs2000Xx

Smash Apprentice
If you give a vague sort of place you live in (not too specific of course), I'm sure I could find a scene near you.

Other than that, yeah, follow the instructions above.

A_Reverie

Smash Apprentice
If you really enjoy just playing the game, there's plenty of useful tech to practice solo. You can also learn plenty by tinkering with 20XX.

Ladder

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live?
I kinda have the same problem, I suggest you get 20xx, it's awesome for practicing on your own

Top Bottom