• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee/Project M Livestream

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'll start things off by first mentioning that my roommate and I decided last minute that we'll be livestreaming smash for the next few hours in a last minute attempt to raise some more coin before time's up. Unfortunately we're not very well know worldwide, we're just a couple of Aussie smashers who aren't even considered top players on a national level but we want to keep you guys entertained.

So in an attempt to make up for our lack of skill we've decided to accept certain requests. Things like Bo(insert number here) with special clauses such as Random character select or specific stage lists. We're even willing to to engage in silly rulesets, provided they spark some creativity and isn't something like 10 minute timer matches with all items and stages turned on.

Despite this idea I realise we probably still don't have a lot to offer but we figure this is our last chance to make a relevant contribution. If you are interested in watching the link is below:

http://www.twitch.tv/hardwk

Top Bottom