• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Ness mainers -> Brawl Ness mainers

J Tangle

Smash Cadet
NNID
JTangle
From what I noticed on this website that there are alot of EX Ness mains that went to Lucas (I hope they never come back I hate the stink of betrayal). And I'm starting to understand why Ademisk feels the way he feels. I can't wait for the War. So today I shall choose sides. When all Ness players unite the Lucas clan won't stand a chance. If your with Lucas your against Ness no if, ands, or buts about it. Oh yeah Melee Ness Mainers would totally pwned Brawl Ness mainers since we have been fighting with a great disability for so long and now our chains are off.

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
I played Ness in serious tournaments, consistently, in Melee. You don't get any more committed to Ness than that
I've played Ness too back in my tourney days... and kicked ***, nothing too major though, but money was made and player's lives were destroyed because they live by tiers. lol.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
I've played Ness too back in my tourney days... and kicked ***, nothing too major though, but money was made and player's lives were destroyed because they live by tiers. lol.
I know that feeling, when a tournament fox-main is shunned by all their friends and everyone they know because they just got destroyed/4-stocked by a random Ness twice in a row. The look on their face when that baseball bat hits it...priceless!

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
What is even better than destroying countless lives with Ness is when they fight me so many times they think they have Ness all figured out and they, for some reason just spam PK Fire, the Bat and his Running A move... and then eat sh*t trying to recover with PK Thunder... it is just hilarious.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I don't mean to offend, but I have a hard time believing you ruined anyone's **** in any professional tournament with Ness. Game Stop and Gamecrazy tournaments, sure, but not serious professional tournaments. If only because I'd have heard of you before Brawl if you did.

Unless you're talking 64, then yeah, I can believe that.

Levitas

the moon
I'm not sure anymore that I like Ness more than Lucas. Lucas has aerial combos, the good aproach options, great kill moves, is great at not getting damaged, and is fun to use (especially if you're deaf).

Ness is annoying me in that I can't aim his PK Thunder in brawl. And I can do it sooo well in melee.

Basically, I'll be playing them both a lot, but lucas just looks more solid.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Tailwhipping seems easier to me.

And I''m still undecided; I tried him out, love his new dair.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
Give it up gaiz, lucas is sexier.
I refuse to play anyone who looks like elvis. I held my ground against Maxi in Soul Calibur, I will hold my ground against Lucas now.

And will people give the Lucas advertising a rest in the Ness forums... worse than getting preached at by some other branch of Christianity after getting back from Church on a Sunday--yes this has happend to me.

Top Bottom