• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee It on Me: 3 for 1 Charity Donation Event!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Scar and the podcast team, Melee It on Me, are holding a very special event TONIGHT!

Taken directly from the Melee It on Me thread:

3x MATCHING DONATIONS all the way up to $1,000 for Melee at Evo!!!
TL;DR - If we can raise $1,000 in community donations during the podcast, the total amount of money that will be added to the pot will be $4,300!
  • Every $1 you give during the podcast, an additional $3 will be added after the podcast. Your donation will be essentially multiplied by 4.
  • If only 50 smashers donate $20, we will hit this goal!
  • If we reach $1,000 in community donations from 6pm-9pm Pacific tomorrow, the drive backers will add another $3,300 into the pot - that's $4,300 in one night.

Match Pledges:
  • Up to $1,000: Scar and The Crimson Blur
  • Up to $300: [el-prog], and I’ll also be throwing in my payment from APEX2013 and the amount owed to me from people I housed. (500?)
  • Up to $200: Mogwai, Violence, HAB, Toph
  • Up to $100: Velocity, MattDotZeb

Let's raise $4,500+ for Melee at Evo 2013 and the fight against breast cancer!

The biggest Melee It On Me episode yet - PLEASE tune in to episode 4 TOMORROW Wednesday January 16, 2013 from 6pm Pacific, at http://www.twitch.tv/bobby_scar ! We are hosting a 3x MATCH donation drive throughout the podcast where every dollar you donate to SSBM at Evo, we throw in $3!!!

And, as an added bonus, if we hit our goal of $1,000 in grassroots donations, we'll throw in an extra $500 for a grand total of $3,500 additional dollars added to the pot! And, if you'd like to support us even further, let us know and you can add more to the potential match pool to increase the match %!
Do you really need to hear more?

Be sure to tune in during the podcast tonight! If you haven't donated or you have been waiting for the right time, tonight is your chance to quadruple the effect of your donations.

With Skullgirls currently in the lead let's show EVO and the rest of the world how powerful the Smash community truly can be.

Source: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330282
Content Contributor(s): Scar

Top Bottom