• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee: Completion of Every Event!!!

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Link to original post: [drupal=4954]Melee: Completion of Every Event!!![/drupal]

Finally, after hours of ragequit and mashing my controller, I managed to beat event 49 yesterday. Of course I ended up using Jigglypuff as a last resort and rested the crap out of any cpu to drop though a platform and onto my head. I made quick work of Giga Bowser and Mewtwo, but my main problem was Ganondorf who in the end ended up not being very hard. Kudos to you, Jigglypuff, your rest has saved the day again.

Spyro

Smash Ace
I beat all of the events years ago (like in 2006 or something) when I was a super scrub and befor I even knew what ATs were.

I remember beating the final event with Jiggs but your best option is proable Falcon because of dat knee.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I beat all of the events years ago (like in 2006 or something) when I was a super scrub and befor I even knew what ATs were.

I remember beating the final event with Jiggs but your best option is proable Falcon because of dat knee.
I actually didnt get to play melee until 7th grade, which was 2009-2010 school year. I didnt get into events much until october last year after accidentally erasing my save.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I never could beat all the events. But then again, I did give away my copy years ago, so there was no way to. I was a sophomore in high school I believe. I got close, but that event 50 was a pain.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just use Jiggs for event 51.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I never could beat all the events. But then again, I did give away my copy years ago, so there was no way to. I was a sophomore in high school I believe. I got close, but that event 50 was a pain.
Yes event 50 was definitely super hard. 49 and 50 were some of the hardest events I'd played. Some other events that are pretty hard would be Slippy's Invention (The one when they have invisibility cloaks.) and the one with a bunch of bombs. (It was hard at first but I got used to it...)

Top Bottom