• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/Brawl Tournament Tijuana,BC,Mexico

toonlink777

Smash Rookie
OK so im gonna host a tournament in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico hehe it will take place in the high school named Cetis 156 near the Otay line, near near the airport, parque de la amistad(friendship park) and a carls jr, the day of the tournament will be the saturday 21 of this month(june), inscriptions will start at 11.30 am and end at 12.45 pm, so the torney will start at more or less at 12.50, the cost will be 40 pesos or 4 dollars for each tornament(2 dollars or 20 pesos for each if u sign up for the team tourney), the tornaments are:
-Melee singles
-Melee team
-Brawl singles
-Brawl team
the price 4 each tournament is cash, the amount depends on how many people come to the tourney and sign 4 that tournament.
I'll leave u the school's adress: Ave. del parque s/n Mesa de Otay, and by the way bring ur own control please, to avoid problems(broken joysticks,etc) so invite and come if u can, the rules will be simple, 2 out of 3, losers pick, stock 3, random stage(battlefield,final destination,smashville,lylat cruise and i forgot the other one XD that will be in the next post), 7 min stock match limit, no items, these are the rules 4 the brawl tornament
and the melee tournament rules will be in the next post 2 ok
ok thats all i hope u come and brawl/melee with us and invite people hehe :psycho:
more info on the next post or send me an email to link_knil@hotmail.com

sorry 4 the bad grammar:( dunno how to write but i know how to talk english

Top Bottom