• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Awards - voting ends Sunday

The Game II

Smash Champion
This is just a reminder - I'm running the 2007 Get Your Tournament Melee Awards, which will end Sunday night.

I know a lot of you have voted already, but if you haven't, take a few moments to do so. There's three categories: Player of the Year, Tournament of the Year and Best Tournament Organizer.

I was going to make the announcement on Dec. 8 at GOH-T4, but since that tournament (and Brawl) was pushed back, I don't know where I'll be making the announcement. It will for sure still be Dec. 8.

If you're wondering about the gift certificate ... probably to Black Angus (but don't hold me on that yet, I'll have a definite answer Monday).

yeah so go vote

--GCII

Lesheik

Smash Lord
er... i don't see a Jason Zimmerman on the list ._.

i agree with the first portion of your statement though xD
Oh I thought I saw him on there the last time I checked, >.<. Well, then it's probable that it'll be Mango. (Joseph Marquez)

Top Bottom