• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo

Smash Lord
Nah.

QLD would have ***** Syd too (If they werent deprived of sleep). But meh.

I'm so bad at this game lol.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
what happened to vyse in brawl doubles :S also dorfs
we turned up hungover as **** for brawl singles.. sea and ranga used Ganondorf - ranga almost took a match off Oats lolol and sea 3 stocked a ROB player twice.. I stuck with gay snake and tied for 2nd with luke in my pool.. he beat me in the tiebreaker (snake ditto ZzzZz) so I didn't make it into the bracket either.. we then wandered around looking for friendlies but everyone was into the tournament and serious business so we went back to our room to watch the AFL final.. came back downstairs and saw m2k **** everyone for a bit then decided it was time to drink again.

sea left on sunday morning to go to syndey for the NRL grand final and ranga and I got out of bed after doubles had started.. went out drinking with kas/ben/j-birds the night before.

so in other words we prefer drinking + footy to smash.
lol.

I love being warm again! yay Brisbane
THIS

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
NSW beat Queensland 1 stock
Melbourne beat NSW 2 stock

lololol

QLD would have wrecked Melb though
Updated results:

VIC defeats QLD by 1 stock.

(It was just Cao vs Kas lol)

Also, pity to those who didn't get to see me vs M2K in melee finals. It was sort of ****... but at least I fought back to bring most matches down to the last stock or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom