• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman X!

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Hey guys... Just checking in to see if the love for Megaman X is still around. I've played this game so much when I was young, and still retreat to it occasionally. Capcom is just one of those companies that has put a bitter taste in all of our mouths in my opinion, either overkilling the franchise or completely abandoning it. Very hot and cold >.< If anyone was interested, I just recorded a X-Buster only/No Death run.. to celebrate its greatness. Very casually anyways: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvfvOZhz8gU

I would love to see a true return to this series, and capture the essence of what really made it great. Mighty #9 might be able to do that for us, but it's a shame Megaman has been absent for so long. I did play Megaman 9 and 10.. and they were both welcome additions, but 10 was definitely less inspired. :(

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mighty No. 9 seems really good. I really want that game to come out.

Personally, Mega Man X1 and Mega Man X2 are my favorite games in the whole Mega Man franchise. But there's plenty of good games throughout the series.

Top Bottom