• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Relevant Killing Percentages %

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
(Against Mario CPU in training)

-Up tilt 86%
-Down Smash (uncharged) 94%
-Bthrow (near the ledge) 157%
-Forward Smash (uncharged,near the ledge) 116%
-Up Smash (uncharged) 128%
-Back Air (near the ledge but stil on atage) 114%
I have a lot of time to waste now that my 3ds stick isnt working correctly..

Unclesatan

Smash Apprentice
wut about Rush Coil xDD go ahead and close this thread if u want
Oh very true

I'm not trying to get this closed though,I was actually gonna do some work on it till I saw that link. Other guy made a good point that's all

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I would love to see the relevant killing percentages for thrown MB to jab lock. So what percent range works for which characters. Also which characters can be hit with shoryuken and which ones cannot.

I know for example (not exact percents) that the following characters usually are too floaty for it to work at kill %s.
Luigi
Mewtwo

And some characters like mega, bowser, and the other heavies it can work from around 100-130%

Also I have noticed depending on how the MB hits it changes the trajectory to allow it to happen at lower/ higher percents.

Last edited:

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
I would love to see the relevant killing percentages for thrown MB to jab lock. So what percent range works for which characters. Also which characters can be hit with shoryuken and which ones cannot.

I know for example (not exact percents) that the following characters usually are too floaty for it to work at kill %s.
Luigi
Mewtwo

And some characters like mega, bowser, and the other heavies it can work from around 100-130%

Also I have noticed depending on how the MB hits it changes the trajectory to allow it to happen at lower/ higher percents.
I can do those later

Greward

Smash Lord

Luigi
Mewtwo

The range is from 80 to 100% (rage dependant??). Some characters it doesn't work tho. It works better as more heavy is the character (fast fallers are also easier to be caught).
From weight 102 onwards it works pretty well unless it's yoshi or samus.
Middleweights can be caught but it requires no DI or specific %. Floaties can get out here too like Luigi.
On lightweight unless they're fast fallers like sheik it shouldn't work (sheik isn't that light either though).
It can be DI'ed out if DIng upwards away by some characters sometimes. And of course they can tech too. If they DI away you can sometimes follow up with fair or RAR bair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom