• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Megaman Combos

Omega-Xis49

Smash Rookie
Omega-Xis49 submitted a new guide:

Megaman Combos - Basic tips and combos to use with the Blue Bomber

Megaman is a very decent character in Sm4sh. His moveset is widely based on the many moves at his disposal throughout the Megaman games. Here are a few combos to utilize with the Super Fighting Robot.

Combos

1. Leaf Grab.
A nice little technique using the Leaf Shield (Megaman's D-Special) and his grab. Activate the Leaf Shield and immediately grab the opponent. The opponent will take a bit of damage from the shield and any pummels you use. A nice way to get some damage up.

2. Slash Grab....
Read more about this guide...

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
This is a good start!

One of my favorite little Mega combos is a Jump cancelled thrown metal blade into Dtilt/grab/dash attack.

Kronos2560

Smash Apprentice
Megaman can murder people at 70-90 percent if they don't tech your Metal Blade. Just run at them spamming pellets, and you'll get 3 jab locks. Then finish them off with an SHORRRRRYUKEN!!!!!

It works, I do it all the time, but not much in tournament because the people I fight against in tournament know how to tech basic stuff like that, but it's a nice skill to know to net early kills if you catch your opponent slippin.

Other setups is a downward Metalblade toss while standing [70-90 percent] (ineffective)

Late/Sour Fair [90-130]

Jump Buster shot, arm hit, [Lower percentages] (Not usually a kill)

Jump Metal Blade toss or Glide Toss forward [75-100] (Most effective)

Jump downward metal blade [78-110] (Kinda effective, but hard to land if they have good movement.

----

Another combo I learned, but haven't gotten to test yet is if you are shielding, and you bair out of shield, the single hit can make them slip on the floor every so often. If so, while you're holding your momentum toward them, you can down smash at the right time and it should combo, resulting in kills at the right percentages. Just a cool thing to try.

Anyway, sorry I didn't post vids of this. Smashboards doesn't let me right now, and I don't know how to get the videos from off of my phone.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
If you follow a metal blade thrown diagonally down at an opponent and it connects, it true combos into uTilt and uSmash. Pretty sure it also works drops and throws straight down.

Top Bottom