• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman and his final smash options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsai86

Smash Rookie
If the final smash comes back, it would be awesome, at least to me. I would like to see Megaman in ssb4, just like many others, and I think his final smash would be his copy ability. With this, he copies a player's final smash, sorta like in the MM games. The attacks will be based on the robot powers, Rush powers, or Supercharged shots from the mega buster. The players that he can copy abilities from is limited to who is on stage. For example, Megaman jumps in the air with the orbs flying around him, copying an opponents final smash. Say Ike is on the stage. Megaman could use Sword Man's flame sword in Megaman 8, but use it like Ike would use the Great Aether. If Ness were on stage, MM could use Astroman's Astro Crush as the PK Starstorm. With Samus, he could have a supercharged mega buster. With Snake, he could use Grenademan's Flash Bomb. For Sonic, he could use Rush's jetpack form. For Zelda, i guess he could use the Gemini Laser? I would like to hear your opinions on this, what other robot powers he can use when using copy ability, and maybe even alternative final smash options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom