• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Man DLC Wishlist

tmonty17

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-0649-1581
If I could get one simple (realistic) thing added to Mega Man, I would love to see an alternate costume with his helmet off like you briefly see in the Mega Man Smash 4 announcement trailer and at the beginning of Mega Man 2.

I think it would be really cool but subtle and easy to put in the game.

I would also like to see Proto Man as a playable character or a Proto Man alternate costume for megaman but I don't see that realistically happening.

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
I would want Protoman as an alternate costume as well, along with some recolors or alternate costumes for X, EXE, Volnutt and Geo/Starforce.
That's not happening but, at least i think is not impossible for he at least to get a few new color schemes, come on Sakurai !

MegaBlaster1234

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Srib64
If I could get one simple (realistic) thing added to Mega Man, I would love to see an alternate costume with his helmet off like you briefly see in the Mega Man Smash 4 announcement trailer and at the beginning of Mega Man 2.

I think it would be really cool but subtle and easy to put in the game.
I ALSO WISH THIS.
It'd also be cool if they had a helmetless version for all of his alternate colors.

tmonty17

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-0649-1581
I would want Protoman as an alternate costume as well, along with some recolors or alternate costumes for X, EXE, Volnutt and Geo/Starforce.
That's not happening but, at least i think is not impossible for he at least to get a few new color schemes, come on Sakurai !
It's actually not all that far fetched if you think about it. They could give him color schemes that resemble the different versions of mega man without actually changing the character model.

It actually kind of surprises me that there aren't more options considering that different color schemes are a huge part of the mega man games. I would honestly expect him to have more variations than any other character.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Protoman, Zero and Bass skins would be sweeeeet. Also some of the classic Robot Masters as skins would be cool too or just more color options.

Alanamaslama

Smash Rookie
New stages! There's so many to choose from. It would be cool to have a simple platform stage, but I would love to have a Pokemon Stadium type of stage where the field transforms into different layouts based on different stages...A Dr. Wily' laboratory of sorts. I also think it would neat to have a side scrolling stage that leads you through different Mega Man 2 stages.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
New stages! There's so many to choose from. It would be cool to have a simple platform stage, but I would love to have a Pokemon Stadium type of stage where the field transforms into different layouts based on different stages...A Dr. Wily' laboratory of sorts. I also think it would neat to have a side scrolling stage that leads you through different Mega Man 2 stages.
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! B*TCH! YES! YES YES!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
A new stage would be nice. Not sure about the character re-skins idea though.

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
I want all the mega mans on his final smash to be a alt (or a new Char) . Just saying.....
1683087.gif

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
A Helmetless Rock would be sweet.. I figured they would've added that in but I guess I was too hopeful.

I'd love an alternate costume based off/of Proto Man, Bass, Zero and Roll. How about costumes based off of all the other Mega Men?

Aside from cosmetics, I'd love to have more songs to download!

Top Bottom