• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Main heading to EVO! Any tips before I go?

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! I'm just a Mega Main heading to EVO and i'm curious on what you fellow Mega Mains would reccomending doing to prep?

If you're interested in fighting me just to check out my playstyle, here is my 3DS FC and NNID:

2105-8662-0369
Ducksen

(P.S. Some tips on perfect pivoting and lemon action would be greatly appreciated! I don't do the two much...)

Last edited:

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
you should practice fast falling and spacing while fast falling against your opponent. also, lemon cancelling fast falling. they speed up megaman alot and throws off the timing of your lands to your opponents

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
A short explanation via example. Use Rush on the ground and land. Notice how long it takes you to try and move. Now use Rush the same way but fire a single buster shot as you are landing. You'll be able to instantly jump or walk because the buster's landing lag trumps the landing lag of Rush.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
L canceling is in the game!

Only for mega cause he is cool like that.

Top Bottom