• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEGA ATL GA N2 GAMES MONTHLY MAY 24TH: super special N2 anniversary... $50 Bonus.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
N2 GAMES PRESENTS:

BRAWL MONTHLY TOURNAMENT

50 EXTRA DOLLARS FOR SINGLES AND TEAMS (100 TOTAL)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER:

3320 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawerenceville GA, 30044
770-963-6367

or you can call my cell at:

678-983-2391

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ

So this is actually around the time of N2 Games 1 year anniversary and they might be actually doing a bit more than just a tournament I dunno the full details but besides this being a large tournament there may be a small party to go with it.

Story:

This place is the real deal here guys, you aren't gonna get stuck with some stingy pot **** or anything like that. The guys who work there, Chris and Jeremiah are both mad cool and the store is really cool, imagine Waba Games but awesome because there's a larger anime, movie, and gaming selection. The place is sizable, and after talking with these people they are willing to go to extra lengths to open up all part of the store for setups, and they already have a small tournament room there. Also, i'll be the one running the actual tournaments when I can (Read: no larger tournaments that weekend) meaning if everyone goes to any one of these tournaments, i'll be there to run things.

FEES:
5 DOLLAR DOOR FEE
10 DOLLAR PER PERSON PER TEAM
10 DOLLAR SINGLES

FEES:
12 PM doors open.
1 PM Singles Starts
AFTER SINGLES: Teams Registration
HALF HOUR TO AN HOUR AFTER SINGLES: Teams Start

Weeklies vs Monthlies
The First 3 weekends of the the month: 25% of the pot will be taken out to be put into...

The last weekend of the month: the 25%'s from each of the weeklies will go into the pot of this tournament ON TOP OF the pot accumulated from the tournament fees, for an extra large end of month tournament.

You must attend at least one weekly during the month to be allowed to participate in the monthly, or pay an extra 10 dollars to enter at the monthly. This DOES NOT apply to anyone who wishes to come from out of state.

RULES:

TOURNAMENT RULES:

Double Elimination

Best 2 out of 3

Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals are best 3 out of 5

Double Blind Pick may be called at any time for the first match of the set

After that, it is loser pick stage, winner pick character, loser pick character

YOU CANNOT PICK THE STAGE WHICH YOU LAST WON ON

No controller mods, including short hop and shoulder trigger mods.

While not a prerequisite, it is preferable that you use a GC controller, if not because the locals and the regulars at N2 games will probably be using the Wii controllers and it will get complicated, so to simply make the tournament smoother, please bring a GC controller!

STAGES:

NEUTRAL:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Isle Delfino
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1
Yoshi Island
Castle Seige
Lylat Cruise

COUNTERPICK:
Frigate Orpheon
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Norfair
Great Sea
Port Town
Pokemon Stadium 2
Mario Circuit
Battleship Halberd

BANNED:
Greenhillzone
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton

GET PUMPED!!!

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
You must attend at least one weekly during the month to be allowed to participate in the monthly, or pay an extra 10 dollars to enter at the monthly. This DOES not apply to anyone who wishes to come from out of state.
wouldn't it have made more since to capitalize the not rather then the does. Well I'll try to rally some SC people to go to this but no guarantees.

XIF

Smash Master
well, i'd be lying if I said there were going to be more brawl tournaments after this at N2, i'm going to talk with the guys there, i'm going push for going back to melee, maybe even some guilty gear if i'm feeling saucy, but this has been planned for a while, so this monthly will stick with brawl.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I'll play you and Desu on a team with myself :p

And I have to pay an extra 10 bucks cuz I couldnt make it to a weekly? Oh well, the prize is big enough $_$

I'll be coming to this as my first tournament in a month or so :D (I hope the metagame didnt randomly jump far ahead of me while I was gone ^_^)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
for MM lol

unless ur that greedy.. then w/e lol

EDIT: I'm not entering this anyways.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
nice!!!

alright, change of plans. I might enter this and Team with marty :)

also i'll do a 20 dollar team MM with EC if hes down or with Marty.

I've actaully been playing this game alot recently, thx DA Wes lol

XIF

Smash Master
it probably wont be melee weeklies but something like biweeklies or monthlies.

I wanna start on some GGAC tournaments as well i gotta think this all through though.

definitely some melee going at this tournament though, i've even considered just saying this weekend, "hi2uguys welcome 2 mah melee tournmants lulz no barlw 4 u."

XIF

Smash Master
yeah I can for sure but i'll be dropping you off at pb&j's house if you're coming in on friday, if you're coming saturday morning or something i could take you myself to the tournament on my way there (i'll probably be at pbj's place anyway saturday morning to help with rides).

ride is a for sure done deal, but i cant house you.

oh, and friday night would be prefferable, green mario comes in on his flight around 9:30 and that'd be one less trip.

My dad's really weird, so only kyle can stay over... dont ask. If it were up to me the tournament would be at my house.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom is trying to get a car from Memphis to come to this. So far it is looking like a possible Tom, NESn00b, Chad, and Iori. Hopefully one more to split gas with us.

Fullmetal, NES and I will take you up on that teams money match. =D (edit: obligatory **** talk, you guys just want to give us your money and then hang out for a while? it might be more enjoyable for you <3)

stay tuned for news, and can anyone provide housings if we might need? <3

Top Bottom