• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meet TSM Leffen

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Yes you are the only one. Leffen is a real person so what he says actually effects people. Gary is a fictional character created for entertainment.
37 upvotes implies no he's not the only one. :awesome:

BuTTNutz

Smash Apprentice
Mew2King, Mang0, PPMD, Hbox, and Armada are the 5 gods.

Leffen is the god slayer

Last edited:

Fancy

Smash Cadet
NNID
FancyChicken
I disagree with what he says about people not trying hard when they play against people they like. But while there are a lot of things I could call him out on as a person, I don't think anyone can argue the fact that he's a great player.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Dam he actually is a lot like Gay Oak xD So cool! Gary's a boy.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
I used to really hate leffen until I realized at apex that having a villain in the smash community really makes the smash scene that much more hype. When you have the I've grown to respect him as a player, and when you have the guy to beat like Leffen is, it generates so much excitement when he's competing with the gods.
am i the oly one that wants a M2K movie
You're not the only one. m2k forlyfe

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
You don't understand. The quotes had the wrong form of "you're" and "there" a couple times, but it was fixed.
You are right, listening to the actual interview he isn't even quoted word for word, but rather quoted in a way that makes him sound worse at English than he actually is lol.

D

Deleted member

I'm more of a fan of good sportsmanship, I don't necessarily see the need for a "villain", but at the same time, as long as no one isn't being purposely insulted about their appearance or disabilities and it's just smack talk to liven up the match, I don't mind.

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
And now hes crashing down....feeling all down and demotivated.

Gee, I wonder why?
All is to blame yourself Leffen :>

Lets see how long you can keep being up the bad guy everyone adores :p

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
"I was branded as a villain pretty early on."

Oh, but you're not going to mention WHY you were branded as a villain? Bullying new players out of the scene? Making fun of people with disabilities? Crying victim when anyone called you out on your ****?

Leffen can go **** himself for all I care. He's a subhuman.
"Subhuman" is a **** of a lot worse than anything Leffen ever called another Smasher, you filthy hypocrite.

Last edited:

STD

Smash Rookie
I'm a pretty big fan of Leffen. While he may be a bit of a douche, I think thats kinda nice to see in the community. I also agree that he is a villain, and if people want to beat him, then they would have to train and become better players. And of course that will result to better players and better matches. Which I think is great.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
Personally Leffen is my favorite melee player to watch and there are many reasons for this!
1. The upsets, i love watching him just stunt on everyone.
2. The randomness, I just love how he randomly came out of practically no where and started bodying the melee gods!
Does anyone else agree with my decisions?

Top Bottom