• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Medium Hadou/Shoryu (+ Autocancels)?

Hydrodesolation

Smash Rookie
Hello, Smashboards! New user here (but have been lurking here for a while), and an aspiring Ryu main. Though I have 2 questions:
1. Is there any consistent way to perform the Medium variants of the Hadoukens and the Shoryuken?
2. What are the autocancelling windows for Ryu's aerials? As an example, Bowser's F-Air autocancel is a rising short-hop F-Air (I hope I explained this in a clear way).
Thanks for any assistance, whether no one knows or not.

DisidisiD

Smash Journeyman
1. Is there any consistent way to perform the Medium variants of the Hadoukens and the Shoryuken?
Because of the friction on the taunt buttons, tapping those is similar/closer to a medium input. not an exact science but its the closest i've got.
2. What are the autocancelling windows for Ryu's aerials? As an example, Bowser's F-Air autocancel is a rising short-hop F-Air (I hope I explained this in a clear way).
Dair auto cancels a little after SH so it has to be FH (and if you do it 1-2 frames before landing but that isnt very useful).
Fair auto cancels on FH.
Nair is same as Dair but without the 1-2 frame thing
Bair/uair auto cancels before SH ends.
Uair might auto cancel at peak of FH/SH. Not sure about that.

Top Bottom